Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome One and All

Welcome all to SoCalThemeParkConcepts blog.

MISSION: Express my thoughts, feelings, and research regarding ideas, improvements, and solutions to issues mostly regarding the Southern California theme parks of The Disneyland Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.

VISION: To communicate to the public my views, responses, and reactions to news and rumors of Southern California theme parks especially to The Disneyland Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.

NEED: I need to create a dedicated blog about theme park designs for the purpose of concentrating the various thoughts I have of theme park design concepts into one public location.

GOAL: To hopefully one day be recognized for the growing observation and realistic theme park concepts and be offered a position in theme park creative design.

OBJECTIVE: 1) Showcase videos of theme park entertainment
2) Showcase photographs of theme park entertainment
3) Showcase theme park designs
4) Showcase original theme park design artwork to illustrate proposed concepts

QUALIFICATIONS: I am a student of Cal State Northridge in the Multimedia Production. I have been interested in Walt Disney and his company since freshman year of high school but have also had Disney on my mind since childhood. I have done some freelance videography, artistic talent, and expressed my interest in theme park designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment